Subject: [Leica] A quick question for any of us in France
From: Daniel Bowdoin <danlb@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:44:12 -0700

Can any of our French friends suggest a source there where I might be
able to purchase a fairly recent back-issue of "Photo" magazine? I'm
looking for #368, April 2000. It apparently contains a lengthy interview
with Sebastiao Salgado that sounds as if it would be interesting. I'm
afraid that thus far inquiries with US sources have met with blank
stares. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel Bowdoin

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] A quick question for any of us in France)