Subject: [Leica] Goodby Kitty, Hello Bananas
From: Malcolm McCullough <MM4@mm-croy.mottmac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:45:00 +0100

Robert Browne asked
<<Have you tried the banana sticker from the first Velvet Underground
album?>>

It came with a sticker?
My gatefold album had no sticker.
Is it any wonder that I am still a discontented youth?
Think what it could have done for my photography.
If the record shop still existed I would go back and demand that they refund
the one pound ten and six it cost, if only to talk to the woman in the
purple velvet dress.

More in sorrow than in anger,
Mr Sophistication

Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Discipline Party (for viewers in
the UK only)
Vote for Madame Whiplash you naughty boy / girl / undecided person.