Subject: [Leica] Noctilux performance....
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:26:47 -0700

Often discussions of Noctilux performance center on its speed and properties
at f 1.0  in  low light situations.......

Easy to understand why.....but,

I am interested in its uses ,  and performance  in  less demanding light,
and at  the rest of its aperture range.  Could Nocti....

shooters please  tell me about this,  and show me some of their images taken
in  ordinary light conditions....... Steve