Subject: Re: [Leica] photo exhibits at the Oakland Museum.
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:24:29 -0700

David Bacon started as a union organizer. When they send out press
releases, no one from the media came so he started shooting and writing
the stories himself. Even though he didn't start out as a photographer,
he's become a fair hand with his Contax.
I'll try to get his work down here in the Port of LA for the Harry
Bridges Centennial Anniversary in the last week of July.
Which reminds me, there is a call for harbor/maritime related work for
the previously stated week long event. Anyone interested please contact
me off list, as I'm curating the Harbor Art Walk.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov