Subject: [Leica] A new image with my RF. (wk 20)
From: "Michael E. Berube" <MEB@GoodPhotos.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:29:51 -0400

http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk20.html
This weeks image. OR
http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html
the whole project page. OR
http://www.goodphotos.com/OneAWk/optional1aWk.html
the whole project thumbnailed.

Comments always welcome. For those of you on all the same lists, sorry for
the repetition of this post but I'm broadening my scope to see if I can get
ANY commentary on my images (offlist or on, good or bad as long as it is
constructive.) Feedback doesn't seem to be overly forthcoming on LUG of
late. (Or maybe my images have just sucked badly and everyone is trying to
be too nice.)   :)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé
http://www.GoodPhotos.com