Subject: [Leica] Camera and motorcycle
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:35:25 -0400

Raimo:

The Lowepro Orion AW is a fanny pack, with padded neck strap and sturdy waist belt.
When driving I wear the pack side front, for easy access to my gear. The inside or
outside top pockets can carry maybe a handful of rolls of film easily plus cleaning
supplies. The front pocket (zippered) handles an M camera with any lens below 75mm.
The main compartment, zippered, can handle a large SLR with fast tele zoom.

Emanuel