Subject: Re: [Leica] New group member
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:27:30 -0700

Welcome Edd,
You now have inflicted grievous injury to yourself and future pocket book
for many years to come!! :-) Although it's self inflicted, it's actually a
disease known as Leicaitusinvictim! ;-)

Leicaitus is a non-recoverable disease, which, from this moment on will
cause you to question your mental state during the first purchase of Leica
gear. :-) You are now hooked on the camera with it's attendant bits and
pieces which you'll yearn for until all are acquired at great peril to your
life, in the event you have a wife! ;-)

You undoubtedly will derive great enjoyment with your new toy and we wish
you well with many successful leica images.
ted Grant
Victoria, Canada