Subject: Re; [Leica] First Orthodox Wedding
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:33:03 -0400

Ted Grant wrote:

>I imagine most folks
>would wonder, "What the heck is that guy doing without his flash
working!"

LOL. Believe it or not, that's pretty much what I overheard at one
point!

Thanks to evereyone for all the nice comments. I'm still puzzled,
though, why Dan can't access the site with IE5? It's in very simple html
created in Composer just like I did all the others. I don't actually
know how to code anything complicated so I have no idea why IE5 didn't
like this one all of a sudden.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from brougham3@yahoo.com ([Leica] Re: Re; First Orthodox Wedding)