Subject: Re: [Leica] Beat the Fungus
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:07:54 +0200

> I live in a VERY humid area of the world.  For nearly
> 330 days of the year we are over 80% humidity levels.
>
> What's the best way to care for Leica equipment in
> this environment?
>
> Is there a special box I could/should use to store my
> goods?

I suppose you will find some useful tips here:

http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/mf/fungus.html
http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/broncleaning.html
http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/bronfaults.html

Baes
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> ([Leica] Photo locations in Chinon, France)
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> ([Leica] FS: Latest version Noctilux)