Subject: Re: [Leica] First Orthodox Wedding
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 07:29:59 -0700

Simon Stevens wrote:
>>that I had a nice time taking shots inside a brightly lit and colorful
Russian church here in DC. I just picked up the film today and I thought I'd
post a few. The address is:
> > http://www.camera-craftsman.com/Orthodoxwedding.html<<<<

Hi Simon,
Good clean available existing light images that once again illustrate the
quality and beauty of working with the light we see by. I imagine most folks
would wonder, "What the heck is that guy doing without his flash working!"
;-)

Just imagine the beauty lost if one were popping flash at this scene?  No
talent required other than remembering to turn the flash on, "Point &
shoot!" Nothing but the same old crappy flash pictures that anyone with a
Mickey mouse camera could take. Or a Leica if the photographer didn't have
the guts to use his/her camera in an exciting way.

Good on you for shooting Leica in a manner where they really shine... by
available existing light. Well done!
ted