Subject: [Leica] QC and Seth
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:09:20 -0400

At 05:31 PM 5/18/2001 EDT, SthRosner@aol.com wrote:
>QC must indeed make us sigh but to me it seems indisputable that quality
>problems are today at a level never never never experienced by
Leitz/Wetzlar.

Horse-puckies, sir!  Your evidence?  Please provide us all with a
comprehensive table stating the quantity and percentage (both figures, mind
you!) of returns for warranty service to Leitz/Leica, broken down by
nation, since 1922.  Otherwise, kindly hold your peace, as you are merely
repeating supposition and drivel.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!