Subject: Re: [Leica] Ambivalance
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:02:37 -0700

>It is with a certain amount of ambivalence that I offer the following
>for sale.  I bought this equipment 2 months ago, finally succumbing to
>[snip]
>Will sell both for 2,200.00 (US) including shipping. Will also accept
>reasonable arguments from LUG group members as to why I shouldn't sell.
>Rob Millard

How about this argument, Rob:

You've only had the Leica for 2 months! You've used SLRs all your life!

The Leica M may well not be the camera for you, and if it isn't, do get rid
of it, but give it a chance before you do so. Get out there and use it for
a few more months, practice with it, shoot like crazy, and if you're still
not satisfied, sell it.

Guy