Subject: RE: [Leica] XTOL and Tmax
From: "Dan Hausman" <PGW@ecr.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:32:35 -0400

 Dan pgw@ecr.net

I ran Xtol twice this week from months old bottles and all has gone well as
usual.
No Xtol failure ever for this dude and it's getting into the years.

I keep mine in five brown glass one liter bottles but when i use a half
liter to
pour the rest into a little half liter bottle and cap it off. They always
work
and are very convenient.
The next batch i can pour right out of the half liter bottle without even
measuring. 1:3 in a 2 liter metal tank!
I have two rolls of 120 Delta 100 layed out on my light table right now from
this week that would pass for APX 25 in Rodinal any day. Looks as sharp and
if
Call Kodak at 1-800-242-2424, my memory (dim but recent) is that there are
some acknowledged "bad batches" of Xtol our there
Dan pgw@ecr.net

"It sounds like "Xtol failure"."