Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #16
From: "kirk r. tuck" <kirktuck@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:04:49 -0700

I just got the latest German Language catalog from Leica, marked May 2, 2001.  In it, on page 212 is a comprehensive selection of tapes which are
meant to be used for masking various cameras.  My favorite is cat.#13,009-A  which is a black cloth tape.  It comes in seven meter rolls and will
cover a number of units.  A roll in black is  DM 1300 and it is guaranteed down to -32 celsius.  What a cool accessoriy!

Kirk