Subject: [Leica] Re: re-Black tape flavors
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:45:05 +1000

> [What kind of black tape to use to "disguise" camera?]

Don't use tape, but make a leather cover for it instead:

<http://nemeng.com/equipment/m6lth.jpg>   (JPEG 70 KB)

Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net> noted:

> To tell you the truth, my light meter attracted a lot more
> attention than my camera.  Hardly any lay person knows what
> a light meter is any more.

Up until a couple of years ago, true.  Thankfully the Sydney
obsession with mobile phones has now meant that people think
I am just another person fiddling with my phone whenever I
take a light reading (using Gossen Sixtomat Flash).

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds
<http://nemeng.com>  -> vr java applets, leica faq, tech info