Subject: Re: [Leica] Black tape flavors?
From: Bernard Cousineau <flatbroke@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 20:59:59 -0400

Gaffer tape is a much higher quality version of what is known as duct tape. It
has a finer weave and a less gummy adhesive than the hardware store variety.
Camera tape is even less likely to leave a mark, has an even finer weave, and
doesn't have a plastic outer surface.
Film terminology varies surprisingly depending on geographic location, so we may
be talking about the same thing.

Bernard

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Black tape flavors?)