Subject: [Leica] A good book about leica and/or automatic cameras ?
From: Fiber <fiber@kaos.es>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 17:17:40 +0200

Hi !!!

I have just bought a Leica Z2X camera and, after test the camera and see
how much good is the camera and how much disaster is the photographer
(myself) , i would like to read any good book about photography for dummies.

Especifically, a book that explains in very easy concepts how to photograph
"interior" scenes ( not panoramic, "nature like" scenes, but "people
photography" ) .

Thanks in advance and sorry for my, almost as bad as my photography
technique, english. :-)

|                   fiber@kaos.es                          | En Africa,
algunos nativos golpean el suelo con bastones a grito pelado. |
| http://web.kaos.es/fiber/laetitia/index.htm     |       Los antropologos
llaman a esto "forma primitiva de autoexpresion"    |
| Tributo pictorico a Laetitia Casta, visitala !!!   |
   En America, se llama jugar a golf.                                |