Subject: Re: [Leica] an ethical question....
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 13:54:33 -0700

The problem with that attitude, is that when you are ripping film out of
someone's camera, you never know whether that person is the one who is
putting on the next wedding, and looking for a photographer.  That happened
to me at my Niece's wedding.  We had my stepson's wedding coming up in 3
months.  My wife told me she was going to ask the photographer for a card.
When the photographer chastised me for taking pictures, I walked over and
told my wife not to bother asking for the card.  Then again, my Noctilux B&W
shots are the ones sitting in a frame on display in my brother's house now,
so maybe he knew what he was doing!  ;-)  BTW, you could sure pick out from
the 4" proofs the shots the photographer took with the Canon zoom versus the
Hasselblad or my Leica!

Tom

Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] an ethical question....)