Subject: RE: [Leica] Visit to London, Glasgow
From: "Jason Vicinanza" <jason@futurafish.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:10:16 +0100

There has been a thread recently about another member who is visiting London.
Many great suggestions were made. In my opinion the best Leica store is
the Classic Camera which is in Pied Bull Place, right opposite the British
Museum. Nearest subway - Tottenham Court Road. There are also a number of
new and used camera stores in this area that often have Leica in their windows.

As far as book shops... there is a camera only book shop in Gower Street,
I cant remember the name but the shop is at the 'Euston Road' End of Gower
Street, nearest subway=Euston, Euston Sq or Kings Cross. All of these subway
stations are about 5 minutes walk from the shop.

If you are interested in exhibitions firstly check out the Photographers
Gallery in the West End, near Leicester Square, also check out the magazine
'Timeout' for the latest announcements. Currently there are a few photography
exhibitions showing in London.

I hope you have a great stay, if you are interested to learn of other places
to take your Leica to (other than the obvious London sites) please let me
know.

Regards,

Jason
London,
jason@futurafish.com
www.futurafish.com

ps. My site has a number of London photographs.

ps. If you want a few ideas as to where to go (other than the obvious places)
please let me know.