Subject: [Leica] bye everyone
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:33:03 -0400

The latest round of pointless bitching between Puts & Gandy is the final
straw. That two grown men can both behave like this, with others on the
sidelines egging them on, is desperately, miserably sad.

So, see you later. Most of you will know where to find me. If you're not on
any of the other lists I inhabit and you would like to continue to receive
the news about updates to my website which I have customarily posted to the
LUG, you can sign up for a very low traffic newsletter here.

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/newsletter.html

over & out

- --
Johnny Deadman / John Brownlow