Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikkor lens, Konica hood?
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:11:50 -0500

This lens hood thread prompts me to ask about a hood I have. It looks very
Leica like, vented, it was made by Entco, USA and it appears to be polished
aluminum. It is in three pieces, the hood and two step rings with the outer
step ring saying Ser. 6 No. 64. All three pieces are threaded. It will not
fit on any of my Leica lenses. Anybody know what this might fit on?

Steve
Annapolis