Subject: [Leica] Re: RE: News from Solms
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:15:22 -0700

>> From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
>>
>> He saw a demonstration by Leica Solms that they've been playing with for
>> some time and you know what?
>>
>> It means diddly squat because how many people the world over drive their
>> vehicles over their cameras?
>>
>> Sure, sure, I understand it's supposed to illustrate the strength of the
>> camera body, but lets get real, who the hell cares because no one in their
>> right mind is going to put the camera or any camera to that kind of thing.

Ted,

You know Murphy says, "If it can be done, it will be done!"

I wonder how many people, after seeing the Solms ad, immediately went out
and ran over their R8 to see if their camera was as good as the Solms
camera... ;-)

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: RE: News from Solms)