Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder magazine?
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:55:18 -0400

Tristan Tom wrote:

"is rangefinder magazine worth subscribing to?"

It depends on what kind of photography you do.

Rangefinder magazine, for which I write from time to time, is directed
primarily to portrait and wedding professionals. It does delve into
other areas of photography, however I don't think it could be considered
a consistent source of content that would interest most members of the
LUG.

Rangefinder will be happy to sell you a subscription, but you can get it
free if you're in the photography business, even part-time. You need to
find someone who has a copy and tear out the free subscription card.

Dave Jenkins