Subject: [Leica] LUG archive downtime
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 13:38:33 -0700

The Leica Users web archives are temporarily closed for new messages
because the disks are full. It will take me a few days to find a
solution. At the very least I need a bigger disk, but of course there
is a lot of work involved in removing a small disk and adding a bigger
disk.

At least for the moment, the existing contents of the archive are still
available, but I may have to take the whole thing offline for a couple
of days while I juggle disks.