Subject: Re: [Leica] Help: London/Oxford LUGgers
From: David Morgan <morgdm@itl.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 16:41:18 +0100

Norm,

I always try to visit The Classic Camera when I am in London. (They have
Leica lens cloths in stock - or did have 2 weeks ago).

Another place I think is worth a visit is Richard Caplan - in the Princes
Arcade which links Piccadilly and Jermyn Street. The arcade is on the same
side as Fortnum and Mason, walking from Piccadilly Circus,  before
Fornums'.  They always seem to have a good selection of both new and 2nd
hand kit and are very knowledgeable (but as I know nothing that's not
difficult!).

If you get to London before June 3rd., there is an exhibition of Horst's
portraits at the National Gallery (North side of Trafalgar Square) which I
thoroughly enjoyed. I also hope to get to the Helmut Newton exhibition
before July (Thanks to David Morton for the info).

Hope you have a super time.

David Morgan
(New'ish lurker - must get round to introducing myself to the group soon)