Subject: RE: [Leica] Help: London/Oxford LUGgers
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:47:12 +0100

Johnny Deadman

"By public transport it's actually pretty easy... just under an hour by
train
from Fenchurch St station in the City of London. Interesting ride along the
Thames estuary. About eight quid, if that. Then a short walk through the
seaside town to the store."

You're talking about getting to ffordes. My remark about being difficult to
get to by public transport referred to *MXV*.

But I agree with your opinion of ffordes, amazing place.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

Wapingapo fahali wawili, ziumiazo ni nyasi