Subject: RE: [Leica] LS-4000 - Netscape
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:59:56

This is typical issue, when Netscape is set as your default browser on your
computer.
From MS help:
“To reset Internet Explorer Web settings:
If you installed another Web browser after installing Internet Explorer and
Internet Tools, some of your Internet Explorer settings may have changed.
You can reset your Internet Explorer settings to their original defaults,
including your home page and search pages, and choice of default browser,
without changing your other browser's settings.
1.On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2.Click the Programs tab.
3.Click the Reset Web Settings button. “

You may get there from Internet Explorer or from Control Panel – Internet
options.
If this does not work on the screen where is Reset Web Settings button,
check option “Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the
default”. Next time when you start Netscape it will ask you to set IE as
your preferred browser.

Victor
Earth, Solar System