Subject: [Leica] re: working for the feds / anarchists
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:40:24 -0400 (EDT)

>>i've started a new series (which will be even better!) of anarchists.
>
>Kyle,
>
>Working for the Feds now ?
>

>Lucien

actually, one of the things that i told the anarchists is that if they
know of anything illegal, they shouldn't tell me and if they don't want
anybody to know who they are, they shouldn't tell me their real names. and
i also promised that i wouldn't photograph anybody's face if they didn't
want it photographed. it keeps me honest and it's an important part of
access. trust is everything in this type of photography.

kc