Subject: Re: [Leica] A great little Domke bag
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:27:31 -0700

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I am a bit of a bag fetishist, so recently I took the
> opportunity to buy the Domke F-5XB Shoulder & Belt Bag
> from http://www.micro-tools.com for $53.57. It has
> turned out to be a great little bag for a minimalist
> outfit. I normally use one of my Domke satchels, but
> when I just want to bring a couple of M6s with lenses
> attached and a few rolls of film, the F-5XB is simply
> ideal. If I really wanted to, I could add a lens or
> two to the bag. It is truly tiny but offers good
> protection, is easy to work out of and has an
> excellent Velcro closure in addition to the zipper
> across the top (which I leave open unless it is
> raining). Highly recommended.
>
> Nathan

IN some cases I've found it convenient to ad ANOTHER F-5XB to my other armpit.
Each with it's own body and two lenses. one color one black and white.
That said i picked up a F-3X Super Compact Bag Navy 8.5L x 5.5W x 9"D last week
at CameraWorld on a special sale for $63.59.

But this week i found myself carrying my Hasselblad around in my blue F-6 Little
Bit Smaller Bag, "Ballistic" last week. 12L x 6W x 7"D.

Lowe-Pro is nice but i'm starting to love CANVAS
And CANVAS is what Domke is all about.
They do look less like camera bags in a good way.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/