Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGgers using their cameras? Perish the thought!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 22:37:16 -0700

Jay Burleson wrote:

> >Johnny Deadman wrote:
> >...getting your work 'out there', if you are emotionally robust enough
> >to take the criticism it may draw, really raises your game as a
> >photographer more quickly than you can on your own when it's just you
> >and Photoshop.
>
> In that spirit, I submit, for your approval, a new website.
> After a couple of tries and a complete re-working, I finally told myself,
> "It's done."
> So please go to www.jayburleson.com and let me know what you think.
> Comments etc.,  on or off-line, are welcome.
>
> Thank you kindly,
>
> Jay Burleson
> "Smoke me a kipper boys, I'll be back for breakfast!"
> http://www.jayburleson.com/

You might have mentioned it was all view camera work, Jay!
No biggie, not the end of the world! You just might have mentioned it.
In your tech section it says 35mm work done with Leica M6
we click on black and white work
4x5
we click on color  work
4x5
it's all 4x5! Not a lot for us puny Leica users to relate to!!.
I'd put some 35mm Leica stuff and tell us about it then.
Also join in on some discussions so we know who you are.
Otherwise your some guy from the Wista list who wants the lug to look at his
website for some god forsaken reason. More hits?

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/