Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lens coatings
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:25:23 -0700

Is it feasible to recoat a Leitz lens from the 50s with a coating that is
comparable to Zeiss with a very good result?   Is the price within reason
for a collector/user who wishes to use the lens?

Has anyone on the LUG experienced successful results in recoating Leitz
lenses by the superior method?

Has anyone tried coating uncoated Leitz lenses with good results?

Roland Smith