Subject: [Leica] No more Kodachrome in N'awlins
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:22:29 -0500

Well, I just found out that two of my favorite camera stores can't send out
for Kodachrome processing anymore here in New Orleans. Kodak dropped the
stores since they were not sending enough out. I understand that
but...............I guess Kodak does not want people to use film anymore.
They still make HIE black n white, but they won't process it for you. No
wonder I use Fuji and Agfa! I still do love Kodachrome. I guess B&H or
Adorama will get more of my business now. I'll order the Kodachrome mailers
from them.

I just wanted to say..........THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!!!
And another thing...... Kodak chemicals now are in 5 liter mixes,
Americans are still on gallons right?????? Oh lets go out and buy 5 liter
bottles just for Kodak. Screw 'em!!!!!!!

On a Leica note.............Someone let me borrow a M6 TTL and the Konica RF
with some lenses. I'd love to test that .00002mm
or whatever theory. Let's just be happy there are more RF equipment out
there now!!!!!!!

It's late and I'm bitching.....
Chris Williams