Subject: [Leica] V35 Enlarger
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:40:46 +0100

Ive just acquired a V35 with colour module & B&W blanking plate for
£325 which seemed like a good deal, so far so good, its a nice piece
of kit but why the hell did they make the mixing box out of
polystyrene????

Anyway, I'd like to get hold of a spare lamp or two but I have no idea
whether I have the early or late fitting, I vaguely remember seeing a
website with info on the fitting and the bulb types can somebody post
the URL?

Best

Jason