Subject: Re: [Leica] Alaska Leica dealer
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 16:03:43

Just in case you end up in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (north of Montana), we
have here two shops where I spotted Leica:
- - McBain (10805 - 107Av), they have many branches, only this one carries
some Leica equipment with outrageous prices.
- - Pawn Photo shop on 118 Ave after you pass 124 str. An old guy have
historical equipment mainly from LTM era: Leica and Russian.

Calgary (300km south of Edmonton) has much more to offer and prices of Leica
/ Photo equipment are reasonable (i.e. demo Noctilux for 3000$can = below
2000$USA).

All my Leica M equipment came from USA (Don Chatterton), better service and
prices then we have here in Edmonton.

Victor
Edmonton
Earth, Solar System