Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: RE: Konica fiction
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:35:41 -0400

At 02:38 PM 5/10/2001 +0800, apbbeijing@yahoo.com wrote:
>As for the product's
>heritage, I think you will find Konica have been in the photo business
>longer than any of the companies you mention: Hasselblad, Linhof and Leica.

I believe we've been through this before.  Karl Kellner (he of the Kellner
Eyepiece design) founded what is now the Leica company in 1849.  Is Konica
older than this?  I believe it IS older than Hasselblad and Linhof.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: RE: Konica fiction)