Subject: [Leica] Repair for Super Angulon bright-line finder?
From: Donna-Lee Phillips <dlp@pacific.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 13:08:07 -0700

I have addresses of two place which can reassemble and re-black the
outside of the prism for my 21mm Bright-Line finder. There is a tiny
chip on on corner of the prism, but it doesn't hurt anything. One of
these repair shops is in England, and the other in Canada. From recent
posts, it seems that trying to get any photo equipment through the post
and/or customs is MTTW. Can anyone suggest a US repair source,
preferably on the West Coast? I don't need any parts, just some blacking
and careful reassembling.

Thanks,

DL