Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica facts
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:07:14 -0700

Not to steal a march on Ted or anything, but you guys are making way too much of a theoretical incompatibility that may or may not exist.  The proof is in the shooting as always, and since my shots look sharp, I've decided that they probably are sharp.  In all the discussions about the Hexar here and elsewhere, I've heard very few (as in no) complaints about systematically unsharp photos.  Other problems yes, but not general unsharpness or bad focus.

I think it's a bit premature to start hyperventilating about this.  Sounds like y'all have gotten into Kyle's medicine cabinet again.

Paul