Subject: Re: [Leica] I have no idea what the subject is now
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 16:12:25 +0100

- --=====================_8810780==_.ALT

At 05:57 09-05-01 -0600, you wrote:

>FWIW, when I read recently (on Drudge) that the British army is

Not quite true - they are going to pay for breast 'enhancement' surgery for
some female recruits on 'psychological' grounds. Maybe the majors etc. are
complaining some of the recruits are too small to do the job! And in these
days of sexual equality they will, presumably, have to pay for breast
enhancement if the male recruits need/want them.

As you may guess, nothing that happens here surprises me any more.

Gerry
- --=====================_8810780==_.ALT

Drudge) that the British army is<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; now paying for sex change operations for its personnel, I
knew the<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; end is at hand for the British nation!!!!</blockquote><br>
Not quite true - they are going to pay for breast 'enhancement' surgery
for some female recruits on 'psychological' grounds. Maybe the majors
etc. are complaining some of the recruits are too small to do the job!
And in these days of sexual equality they will, presumably, have to pay
for breast enhancement if the male recruits need/want them.<br>
As you may guess, nothing that happens here surprises me any more.<br>
Gerry </font></html>