Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian lenses: THE MARK OF SHAME!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 10:44:01 -0600

I too would like to say that the Washington D.C. fire department can relax.
Ted and I will be postponing our visit now that Marc has decided to see
reason. Actually we never got as far as the border as Ted insisted on
drinking all the single malt scotch we brought for fire starter.

John Collier :-)

Who were those two masked Leica toting drunk guys....