Subject: AW: [Leica] Re: Help: P&S vs. my M3
From: "Pfr. H. Korthaus" <pfr.korthaus@kirche-bladenhorst.de>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:08:44 +0200

I've bought a mini II years and years ago. I took a lot of films with it.
Someday you gave it to a good friend of mine. First time she ever used a
camera, she made some wonderful pictures on Kodak cn400. But she lost the
camera at the theatre she is working in. So I've gave her a mini III as a
present for an USA Trip last sommer. Good pictures, too. At christmas the
mini II was found again and now it is mine again (The camera, not the
woman). I like it very much and have it with me nearly every day working in
my parishhood. Now I will only give it in the hands of some very good
friends.
TMHO the mini II is a fine little tool.
Hendrik
The padre from Germany at LUG