Subject: [Leica] D400 + Egyptian Wine [was: luggers in cairo?]
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:17:07 -0700

>The main thing I remember about drinking Stella is the taste of chlorine
>(you do get used to it after a while :-). The main thing I remember about
>drinking the wine is... the taste of chlorine :-). Drinking red wine that
>tastes of diluted swimming pool at room temperature, when room temperature
>is 40C+, is an experience - at least the white was chilled.
>
>Steve

Hey, I bet if you souped some of that bad D400 in diluted red wine (1:5) at
40C you'd get some tasty negs! Presoak in that pool water you mention and
add a final chilled white wine rinse and you're ready to go!

Guy

- - Strange, about the Egyptian wine. Moroccan and Algerian red wine OTOH can
be very good, IME.

Sidi Brahim @ f/8 and be there!