Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and white -- point me in the right direction
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:52:46 -0700

>[snip]
>(I figured this out for myself but the last time I opened Adams' THE
>NEGATIVE there it was for all to see).
>--
>Johnny Deadman

As a wise man once remarked: "Those old guys stole some of our best ideas!"

I'll give your "gentle agitation" a try, but first - just to satisfy my own
curiousity - I'm going to cut development time by 20% w/normal agitation
(first full minute, 15 secs [4 inversions] each minute therafter).

Guy

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Black and white -- point me in the right direction)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Black and white -- point me in the right direction)