Subject: [Leica] new faq - luggers who have published photo books
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

all this nice news from peter miller and dave jenkins about books they've
published leads me to realize that we need a faq of luggers who have
published photography books. i'll be happy to take care of this if people
will send me their pertenent info (OFF LIST please). even if it's out of
print, let me know, i'll slap something up and we can all bask in our
glory. those of you who don't need to be modest are being too modest.

kyle