Subject: Re: [Leica] goddammit!
From: Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 23:40:26 -0400

Ever since I have been reading the net my pix have had
problems. Last year my russian lenses were good enough.  New
I have to have Summicrons.  If the PIX are not
demonstratively better, I am charging You!

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] goddammit!)