Subject: [Leica] For Sale -Series filters, lens adapters, and lens hoods
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 21:31:30 -0400

For Sale:

If anyone needs filters, lens adapters, or lens hoods for their older cameras that take Series IV, V, or VI, please email me off-line and I will
search through the hundreds that I have to see if I can find what you need.  There were specific adapters made by Kodak, Ednalite and others to
step-up specific cameras to the next largest "Series" size.  If you need an adapter for a specific camera, please measure the diameter of your lens'
attachment threads in mm.  If you are looking only for a specific brand let me know, as well as whether you want the push-on type which fits over your
lens front mounting ring, or the screw-in threaded type.  I do not presently have any adapters made by Leica but some of the adapters and hoods are
designed to fit specific older Leica lenses.

The price will be reasonable, but will vary depending on how long it takes me to find what you want and how common (or rare) the thread size is.

Regards,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY
idag@pce.net