Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75 Summilux question
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:03:47 -0700

Or better yet, Kodak TechPan.

Here's a picture of my son, snoozing under the hazy Malaysian sun: TechPan
and Summilux 75mm pretty much wide open (I don't remember.)  What a
combination!

http://home.pacbell.net/kiisaka/AnselAndSara/AnselAsleep.JPG

It enlarges to 16x20 with hardly any visible grains.  The eyelashes and the
texture of the towels are absolutely tack-sharp.

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 75 Summilux question)