Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm F4 Color-Skopar/Dream Kit
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 17:35:07 -0500

> SL explained:
>  ". . . sometimes I will shoot with 4 M's. Because the 50 is
> my
> favourite focal length I will have 2 M's with 50's and the
> other 2 with a 28
> and 35."
>
> SonC tries to picture SL shooting 4 M's at a time . . .

> Regards, SonC

SonC,

Yeah I was afraid that might sound a bit pretentious. But for example last
fall when I was documenting the sidelines at NFL football games for NFL
Films I needed all that camera gear so as not to miss anything. I should
have added that the way i work I have two cameras on my shoulder and two in
the bag, when the first two run out of film I swap with the two in the bag.
I do not know what you do, but I cannot miss a shot.

sl