Subject: Re: [Leica] shutter ,still armed or not?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:15:49 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 02/05/01 15:09:39 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
lventurini@humanite.presse.fr a =E9crit :

> Since I have now a M6 and no more a M4, I wonder if I shall let the shutte=
>  always armed (to have  the tiny leds in the VF), or if I should leave alo=
ne
>  the shutter as I did with the M4, in order to let him rest most of the=20
time.
>  Any idea of the disadvantage to let the shutter armed for weeks, for
>  instance?
> =20

If you have a Soft Release on it , it won't stay armed more than a few=20
minutes :)
I've got lots of "out of frame / out of focus / out of metering " pics . Is=20
this=20
becoming a new Art ?=20
Lets name it T.A. art  :)   ( read Tom Abrahamson )=20

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE