Subject: [Leica] UK visit - OT
From: "Wesley Loh" <lohkarwai@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:45:04 -0000

Dear Luggers,

I will be going to the UK (London, etc) in early June on a literature tour
with junior college students, and would like to buy a wedding ring with a
strong celtic design. Could somebody help me with finding a shop that custom
makes wedding rings. Please email me off the list, would appreciate all the
help I can get.

I also have items for sale, most of it Leica stuff at
http://www.memphiswest.com/sale.html , let me know if you would like to
purchase the items and I will bring them over.

Regards
Wesley