Subject: RE: [Leica] Scientific METHOD not a game
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:54:26 -0400

> > > How can you do CO2 tests in the exact same conditions, years
> later...the
> > > winds, the temperature everything atmospheric will have some
> bearing on
> > > the tests.  Problem is, people can do/interpret tests to mean
> what THEY
> > > want them to mean.  It's a game.
> >
> Scientific tests are not a game Austin!

Mark, you're a tree hugger?  OMG! ;-)

The way tests are conducted, can easily lead to biased results.  Also, the
interpretation of the data can easily be made into "a game".  The exact same
data can be claimed to prove two completely opposing positions in some
cases.  There is so much mis-information intentionally provided by both
sides of the spectrum with it comes to the issue being discussed, it becomes
difficult to take either side seriously.

Anyone who wants to 'save a tree', just come to my house, and I'll give you
as many trees as you want to take home with you...